RKH Service and Repair are a local, family-run business that combines high quality equipment and facilities with experience and expertise to provide a stand-out service to all our customers.
Here are our current vacancies:
Technician & Motorbike Tester
We currently looking for a qualified and skilled vehicle technician to join our team.
Immediate start available.
Our vehicle technicians / mechanics are treated fairly and part of the family team here, a basic job description would be to diagnose, repair and service our customers’ vehicles. We are always looking for great vehicle technicians to contribute to the success of our business by carrying out servicing or repairs in a timely fashion to get the vehicle repaired to a high standard and back on the road as quickly as possible.
Why work for us?
You will be valued for your hard work and effort on a peroneal level and rewarded accordingly.
- 21 days + Bank holidays (paid leave)
- Personal development
- Career progression opportunities
- Company uniform
- Company discount
- Pension scheme
About the job
As a skilled vehicle technician/mechanic you will be responsible for repairing and servicing motor vehicles of all types into high standards in a safe and efficient manner. Similarly, you will test and diagnose faults, providing the customer with honest answers about what is found on component defects and/or systems with impending failure.
- You will be required to carry out repairs and servicing to the highest standards and to the appropriate specification.
- You will be required to test and diagnose faults.
- You will be required to examine vehicles, recognise, and report defects or systems of impending failure.
- You will be required to ensure all work is carried out observing safe working practices of self and others.
Monday to Friday: 8.30-18.00
Two in four Saturdays: 09.00-14.00
Ideally, we are looking for someone who is confident to work on both Bikes and Cars (Bike MOT license would be amazing but not essential) Only vehicle technicians / mechanics with appropriate hands on experience and qualifications in the motor industry should apply.
Own hands tools are required.
Strictly No Agencies