REQUIRED FOR AN IMMEDIATE START AT A FAMILY RUN BUSINESS.
The successful candidate will be required to carry out approved MOT vehicle inspections as well as providing support to the team in the workshop. We would like a technician to join our business and become part of the family team.
Why work for us?
We always ensue our workers are valued and rewarded accordingly for all of their hard work. We currently offer:
- 21 days + Bank holidays (paid leave)
- Personal development
- Career progression opportunities
- Company uniform provided
- Company discount
- Pension scheme
- Competitive salary
About the job
As a skilled MOT Tester, you will be responsible for completing approved MOT vehicle inspections following all MOT testing standards and procedures. The Ideal MOT tester should have a sound knowledge and experience with class 4, 5 and 7 MOT testing.
- Complete and present MOT test reports to customer.
- Conduct MOT tests according to correct standards and procedures.
- All work to be carried out observing safe working practices of self and others.
Monday to Friday: 8.30-18.00
- In-depth knowledge of MOT testing standards and procedures.
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Good communication and report writing skills.
- Full UK driving license.
- Own hand tools.
Pay rate is DOE and negotiable.